MACUL Awards Submission Process
Do you know a great technology-using teacher, educator, or technology coordinator?
Nominations are now open for the MACUL 2013 Outstanding Technology-Using Pre-K Classroom Teacher, Outstanding Technology Using Educator, and Outstanding Technology Coordinator.
All the required documents need to be submitted as a single .pdf file, emailed as an attachment to email@example.com with "Nomination for MACUL Award" in the subject area of the email.
Following are the items for nomination that must be submitted in One PDF document:
• Complete nomination form (one person per nomination)
• An application narrative describing the work of the nominee as it applies to the appropriate rubric (limited to 2 single-spaced pages using Helvetica or Arial 11 point font)
• Current resume outlining the nominee's professional background and experience
• Job description of the nominee
• Two letters of recommendation, including one from an administrator and one from a peer
The nominee must be a MACUL member in good standing prior to May 1, 2012 and at the time of nomination.
The Nomination Form
The Outstanding Technology-Using Educator Nominating Rubric
The Outstanding Technology-Using Pre-K-12 Classroom Teacher Nominating Rubric
The Outstanding Technology Coordinator Rubric
Winners receive great prizes for the classroom. Deadline for the 2013 awards is January 14, 2013, 3:00 pm.
Current Board and SIG officers and MACUL Board members from the past 5 years are not eligible for nomination.
Please take the time to nominate and recognize someone from your district this year. If you have any questions, please contact the MACUL office at firstname.lastname@example.org