- Information Age Education Newsletter (IAE) - The IAE Newsletter is specifically oriented toward educators, parents, and others who are seriously interested in improving the world’s education systems.
- Michigan eLibrary (MeL) - An anywhere, anytime library for Michigan residents. MeL contains magazine, newspaper and journal articles, books, and evaluated Web sites.
- SchoolTube - Online Resource for Student and Educators
- 21 Things for Teachers, Administrators, and Students
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
- The Top Online College Courses and Classes - Over 500 free classes from the world's leading universities
Professional Development Resources
- Michigan LearnPort® provides online professional development solutions for members of the K-12 community. Developed in partnership with the Michigan Department of Education, Michigan LearnPort puts high-quality courses, tools and resources at your fingertips anywhere you have access to the Internet. Visit www.learnport.org for more information.
- REMC’s Michigan Learns Online
- Teachers Love Technology (from Online Universities.com)
- Job Postings - Through the Mich Assoc for Media in Education
- EduTech Today - Michigan State University
Part of MACUL’s strategic vision is to support online learning in all of its many forms. MACUL supports a multifaceted approach to train staff to teach online, move curriculum online, and promote online learning options along the entire continuum.
MACUL also supports the Michigan Learns Online Portal developed by the Michigan REMC association. This portal is a rich resource for all educators seeking to integrate online tools. It includes access to online content, instructional tutorials, full online courses and much more.
The Michigan Virtual School® (MVS®) enables all schools to offer students equal access to diverse courses. It helps them provide a way for students to build technology skills and tools that will help them succeed. Through MVS, Michigan high school and middle school students can take a variety of courses and learn any place there is a computer and an Internet connection. Visit www.mivhs.org for more information.
GetEdFunding helps educators and institutions find the funds they need to supplement already stretched budgets. GetEdFunding is a free and fresh resource, which hosts a collection of more than 1,000 grants and other funding opportunities culled from federal, state, regional and community sources and available to public and private, preK–12 educators, schools and districts, higher education institutions and nonprofit organizations that work with them.