SIGTC is the MACUL Special Interest Group for all educators in technology leadership roles. This includes district, school and classroom Curriculum & Technology Leaders. All educators concerned with the effective use of technology are invited to participate. SIGTC has addressed a variety of issues over the years. It has focused on technology-based professional development, integrating technology into the curriculum, technology planning and budgeting, trends in developing technologies and technology leadership certification.
MACUL 2014 Conference PreConference Sessions:
More to come soon!
- SIGTC 1: Administrative Software Applications (Half Day) - MSBO
- SIGTC 2: Budgetting for Technology (Half Day) - MSBO
- SIGTC 3: Google Chromebook (Half Day)
- SIGTC 4: Chromebook Deployment (Half Day)
- SIGTC 5: Augmented Reality (Half Day)
- SIGTC 6: Managing your Personal Identity (Half Day)